Natural voice reproduction. Universal use.
High-quality and all-purpose electret condenser microphone (omni) for performing talent in broadcast, theatre and film.
Due to the special molding injection the microphone is rugged and shockproof. The cable is flexible cable and has excellent isolation from rubbing noise. Speech clarity is enhanced by a slight frequency emphasis giving excellent voice reproduction while eliminating placement constraints.
- Generating Element: Electret Condenser
- Polar pattern: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Range: 40Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -59dB (re 1 Volt/microbar)
- Noise Level: 26dB "A" weighted
- Max. Input SPL: 118dB
- Impedance: 3 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC: 1.3V (0.9-20V)
- Size: 13x7x3.5mm