The Voice Technologies VT720W is a noise-cancelling, waterproof headset microphone for sports and aerobics instructors as well as television field for wireless transmission and amplification voice.
The Bi-directional microphone head is waterproof and the condenser microphone capsule is a highly efficient noise canceller, which prevents feedback from loudspeakers or interference from crowd noise etc. The headband behind the neck is adjustable.
- Generating Element:Electret Microphone
- Polar pattern:Super Cardioid
- Frequency Range:300Hz-5kHz (1cm close talking)
- Sensitivity:-42dB ±3dB 1V/microbar (8mV/Pa)
- Noise level:26dB “A” weighted
- Max. Input SPL:120dB SPL
- Impedance:3 kOhm
- Bias/+VDC:1.3 V - 20 V
- Current Drain:50 uA
- Cable:Length 1.4m (55") Ø 1.5mm
- Weight:50g (2.47oz)
Wiring Configuration (3-wire):
- Blue (White)NF